Terms and Disclaimer
- At Cwtsh chocolate, we are committed to providing an excellent service. If you have purchased chocolates, or indeed received a chocolate gift with which you are not entirely happy, please contact us with your comments; we need to know if we can improve, and will do all we can to put it right for you. We endeavour to respond to all complaints within 48 hours.
- Our luxury chocolate products may contain nut traces, traces of gluten as they are made in a factory using both nuts and wheatflour. Plain or dark chocolate items may include traces of milk protein, as we use milk products, including milk powder in the production room.
- Cwtsh chocolate reserve the right to reject any purchase order and need not give a reason for this. No order is accepted by Cwtsh chocolate until the order has been checked & approved. If there is a problem, or we are unable to fulfil or are rejecting an order, we will e-mail you or telephone you within three working days.
- All payments are processed by PayPal to ensure that you enjoy maximum security and peace of mind when making payment online.
We accept the following credit/debit cards:
- Please allow up to 10 working days for your order to be delivered as most orders are made freshly.
- We cannot accept responsibility for an order not being processed as a result of incorrect or invalid payment details being given. Failure to supply the correct details may result in your order being put on hold. The total value of your order will be displayed on the PayPal payment screen.
- We reserve the right to edit or refuse to include any message that contains offensive, racist and/or inappropriate content.
- In the unlikely event that we cannot satisfy your order due to stock unavailability, we will contact you to offer you an alternative. However, if this would prevent us from meeting your required delivery date, we will send suitable substitutes of the same or higher value and contact you afterwards.
- We do not recommend shipping our perishable products to warm countries. As we have no control over the temperature during transit and upon arrival abroad, we cannot accept responsibility for melted products when shipped internationally.
- We take payment at the time of order, not necessarily the time of despatch. This is to ensure there are no last minute delays to getting your gift delivered on time. Please ensure that all the details you provide us with are correct. We cannot accept responsibility for an order being held back as a result of incorrect or invalid payment details being given. We will acknowledge your order by email and confirm the total price to be paid. The displayed price is the amount in pounds sterling that you will pay. If you are ordering from a non United Kingdom address the appropriate exchange rate will apply.
- While we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of either reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- Please ensure that if you are not going to be in when your Chocolates might be delivered that you put any special instructions in the ‘Delivery Instructions’ box that is present during the order process. This will allow the courier to know what to do should you not be in and may include instructions to leave with a neighbor or in a secure area. Please note that Cwtsh chocolate cannot be held liable for any parcels that the courier company is asked to leave in a location in this manner, If you are not available to accept the delivery a note will be left for you to contact the courier direct for re-delivery, therefore we accept no liability if delivery is not made due to the recipient not being available, or if goods become unsuitable as a result of non-delivery.
- If we are delivering to a business address, delivery will be made to the address that you have selected. Cwtsh chocolate shall be deemed to have delivered your order to the intended recipient by delivering it to the reception area or post room of that address.
- We can only make a delivery to the address you request on the order. We are not able to guarantee the item will be delivered to the person named on the order. It is your responsibility to ensure the recipient knows the gift is coming on the day requested. This is especially the case for deliveries to large businesses. We can only guarantee the item is delivered to the address given
- We deliver in the United Kingdom, (including Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and The Isle of Man). For overseas orders, we are able deliver to Europe but please contact us for postage charges it may be possible for us to deliver to other countries , but please contact us first.
- We will deliver to the address as you enter it and cannot accept any liability for late or failed delivery if the quoted address is incorrect. We advise that if you are not sure of the address you should check it using the Post Office address finding service.
- We regret that we are unable to accept orders for delivery to an address containing a PO Box Number, or from persons placing an order whose own address contains a PO Box number.
- Cwtsh Chocolate has a comprehensive returns policy in the unlikely event that you are not 100% satisfied with your order. Please note that the following returns procedure must be followed, and failure to do so may result in us being unable to exchange goods or provide refunds. Also please be aware that Cwtsh chocolate cannot be held responsible and hence provide refunds/exchanges on stock affected by circumstances beyond our control. This includes damage and neglect after goods are received, goods being stored in climatic conditions such as extremes of temperature that can affect chocolate . In addition please be aware that during the hot summer months goods in transport can be effected by the heat so be aware that chocolate may not always look as intended, but they will of course still taste as good as ever.
- Cwtsh chocolate should be notified within 48 hours of receipt of your order of any part that is unsatisfactory to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01554 77 33 10 Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5.00pm
- Once we have responded to your message goods must be returned within 14 days. Please be aware that you will be liable for any postage costs incurred as a result of returning items to Cwtsh chocolate. You should ensure that you obtain proof of postage when you send it back. We regret that a refund can only be provided for items received back by us.
- Goods returned should be in their original condition and packaging in which they arrived, along with a copy of the invoice or packing slip.
- Once received items will be checked and refunds on goods and postage arranged where suitable. Cwtsh chocolate cannot issue refunds on simply unwanted goods due the perishable nature of goods on sale. Refunds/exchanges will only be offered on items that are faulty, and were clearly so at the time at which they were dispatched. Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Cwtsh chocolate will only accept goods for return and refund/exchange if supplied by us and will only refund the costs of fair return postage and original sale price of goods. No additional compensation will be available on goods returned other than that already stated, as Cwtsh chocolate are not responsible for any costs or losses incurred after costs of goods and returned postage.
- If you wish to cancel your order you can notify us by email to email@example.com before we have dispatched the goods to you, this must be done with 48 hours of placing your order.
- Unfortunately all personalised gifts we cannot accept cancellations as the item will have been made personally for your order.
- In the case of personalised confectionery, once the proof has been approved by you, we are unable to reuse your product and therefore cannot refund the cost of your order
- Cwtsh chocolate will exercise every effort to despatch within a reasonable timescale. We shall not, however, be liable for any loss or damage due to delays or failure to delivery resulting from any cause beyond our reasonable control, such as compliance with laws or regulations, acts of God, acts or omissions of the Purchaser, acts of civil or military authority, judicial action, defaults of sub-contractors or suppliers, labour disputes, failure or delays in transportation, embargoes, wars or riots.
- At Cwtsh chocolate we are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service. At no time will we provide any information about you to third parties. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. We will not email you in the future unless you have given us your consent. Only by signing up for our newsletter will you receive emails other than correspondence regarding your order. You have the option to remove your name from our mailing list at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You should check this Website from time to time to review the current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this Website.
- Please note that all images, intellectual property rights and content of these pages are owned and governed by www.welshchocolate.co.uk Unauthorized copying or replication of any part of this site will be deemed as theft and the strongest appropriate action will be taken – we have worked hard to produce this site and will do the utmost to protect our efforts. Should you of course want to talk to us about this site and its contents feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights